COURSES. A STEP BY STEP GUIDE
|Download ListEasy way to find out what we offer with descriptions|
Our hours ARE acceptable for continuing education
We are accepted because:
We are an NCBTMB Approved Provider
What we have to offer:
You may take a grand total of 16 hours:
- 4 hours Professional Ethics
- 12 hours online
You may always take above and beyond the required amount of hours for your own enrichment.
What to do now:
- Order Course(s) or Package(s)
- Login to your account on www.cemassage.com
- Go to “My Study Material” at the far right of the course you will see “Download/View”
- You will read the material. Once completed you are ready to go to take the exam.
- Go to “My Exam” and at the far right of the course name you will see “Start”
- Once you start the test you may pause it, save it or complete it.
- You must receive at least a 70% correct score.
- After you have successfully completed the exam, you will then give us your feedback and receive your certificate. You will receive your certificate by email as well in your account under My Certificates.
- Maintain your Certificates for your records and renewal information.
NOTE: We do not send anything to the Board, this is your responsibility.
Please verify all information as things do frequently change.
Washington Board Quick Access Links:
Website at: Washington State Board of Massage Therapy
My CE National is approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB) as a continuing education Approved Provider. Provider Number 451576-11