Website Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the Company Business, including CE Massage® and CEMassage®!
UPDATED FOR 2023
Please scroll down for the SELECTION MENU and all information.
THE MOST CURRENT VERSION OF THE COMPANY’S TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE POSTED ONLINE AND ARE ALWAYS AVAILABLE.
CE Massage® word usage is the name of the Company’s Main Website and is also Federally Trademarked. A “Paid User,” an “UnPaid user,” and/or a “User of any Classification” definition and others are located in the Terms Defined section in the Legal Documents Agreement on this Website for more understanding and clarity.
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SELECTION MENU:
2. Continuing Education Membership Agreement (All Users/Everyone, including any entities that does business with Company in any form)
4. Warranty Disclaimer (All Users/Everyone, including any entities that does business with Company in any form)
5. Medical Disclaimer (All Users/Everyone, including any entities that does business with Company in any form)
6. Testimonial Disclaimers (All Users/Everyone, including any entities that does business with Company in any form)
ACCEPTANCE OF COMPANY TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS A CONTRACT FOR ANY TYPE OF “USER:”
The Company Terms and Conditions have the full authority as any physical or paper contract and/or agreement would,
ACCEPTANCE OF ALL PARTIES, INCLUDING YOURSELF:
CE Massage® and CEMassage® is a Private Education Company that provides Educational Courses with proprietary and/or other delivery methods. CE Massage® and CEMassage® has three different levels of participation.
- Any “User,” Any “User of any Classification” and Company Online Massage Continuing Education Courses:
- Live Classes Agreement: Powered by CE Massage® and CEMassage®’s for students to find and register for Live “hands-on” classes at a physical location with an instructor present, not over the Internet. Live Courses Provider Agreement “User” (Physical classes/Providers/Classroom Students). All the Company’s Website Terms and Conditions apply to you, excluding the Appointment Subscription Agreement (IF ANY).
- Appointment Subscription Agreement: Powered by CE Massage® and CEMassage®’s for an Electronic Online Appointment book. Appointment Subscription Agreement “Users” (Electronic Appointment book “Users”). All the Company’s Website Terms and Conditions apply to you, excluding the Live Courses Provider Agreement (IF ANY).
The Company’s official email for any Contact is as follows: Official CE Massage® Support Center and Email System. Any submission classifies you as a “User of any Classification.”- www.CEMassageSupport.com
The Company reserves the right to deny and/or reject any request and/or demand in the Company’s sole discretion for any reason, and you agree. Suppose you are viewing this message, surfing any Company Electronic Property, using the Company’s Websites in any way, or using the Company CE Massage® Support Center and/or Support System Platforms. In that case, you are using the Company and Websites.
The Company Websites, Domains, and Electronic Properties and all “Lead-in” Websites are intended for use by Massage Therapists in the United States of America and Canada.
Copyright © 2010-2023 The Massage Palms, Inc. DBA (CE Massage®, CEMassage® Registered Trademarks) & My CE National. All World-Wide Rights Reserved. You shall not, but not limited to, use, store, stream, share, and/or display any Company “Content,” Courses, the Company Websites, Domains, and/or any Electronic Properties, use or duplicate any Keywords and/or Code, use any of the Company Copyrighted Works and/or any Registered Trademarks and Words in any form, any advertising both online and/or physically and/or any PDF files and/or any Material, including any Browse and/or Click Wrap Usage, without a “License” and Express Specific Written Permission.