APPLICABLE WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
2. Continuing Education Membership ( All Online Courses |All Users/Everyone)
3. Live Courses Provider Agreement (Live Classroom Providers and Classroom Students Only)
5. Appointment Subscription Agreement (Electronic Appointment book users only)
6. Warranty Disclaimer (All Users/Everyone)
7. Medical Disclaimer (All Users/Everyone)
8. Testimonial Disclaimers (All Users/Everyone)
CE Massage® is an Education Company. It has three different divisions.
- ONLINE Massage Continuing Education Courses: Completely Online study materials, exams, and certificates, offered by CE Massage® and CE Massage’s approvals and credentials.
- Live Classes: Software powered by CE Massage® for students to find and register for Live “hands on” classes at a physical location with an instructor present. These classes are offered by different education providers with or without credentials and approvals.
- Appointment Software: Software powered by CE Massage® for an Electronic Online appointment book for users to manage their clients, business and scheduling wants and needs.
Below explains the specific terms and conditions that you will fall under based on your user type and/or the services and/or software you enroll in. You will come under one or more of the following set(s) of terms and conditions.
CE MASSAGE® CONTINUING EDUCATION MEMBERSHIP USER (Online Student Courses with CE Massage® Only), YOU FALL UNDER:
- ALL website terms and conditions excluding the Appointment Subscription Agreement AND Live Courses Provider Agreement
LIVE COURSES PROVIDER AGREEMENT SOFTWARE USER (Physical classes/Providers/Classroom Students), YOU FALL UNDER:
- ALL website terms and conditions excluding the Appointment Subscription Agreement
APPOINTMENT SUBSCRIPTION SOFTWARE USER (Electronic Appointment book users), YOU FALL UNDER:
- ALL website terms and conditions excluding the Live Courses Provider Agreement
Website Customer Support, Ticket and Email System- www.CEMassageSupport.com
Company purchased licenses from several attorneys, to use some of the legal language, structure, intent, paragraphs, format, and material in this document. Company greatly modified the original content in the license(s) to conform to specific Company, Software, Education, and/or website(s) requirements. All License(s) are kept on file at our Corporate Office. *If you do request information about our licenses discussed in this paragraph, you must submit a Support Ticket event on our site(s) with name, address, contact phone, contact email, and the specific reason(s) for the request, so we will have documentation. Company reserves the right to deny any request in Company sole discretion and you agree. If you are viewing this message or using our Support Systems, you are using our Company and Site(s).
*Notices will not be effective unless sent in accordance with the above requirements, even though we may have been previously notified, and/or received anything, by any other means and/or methods.
All Rights Reserved. No portion of this document may be copied or used by anyone without the express written permission of the copyright owner(s).