TESTIMONIAL AND MATERIAL CONNECTION(S) DISCLAIMERS
EFFECTIVE DATE: June 4th, 2014.
These TESTIMONIAL AND MATERIAL CONNECTION(S) DISCLAIMERS were last updated on July 17th, 2021.
Generally Expected Results
Testimonials, case studies, and examples found on Company Websites are Generally Expected Results, do not reflect the typical purchaser’s experience, don’t apply to the average person, and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Suppose the Company has disclosed typical results based on information provided to us by a manufacturer and/or other reputable Third-Party source. In that case, you should presume that the typical results as stated are more reliable than the testimonials and examples found on the Websites.
However, you should always perform due diligence and not take such results at face value. The Company is not responsible for any errors or omissions in typical results information supplied to us by manufacturers or other reputable Third-Parties.
Where specific income or earnings (whether monetary or advertising credits, whether convertible to cash or not), figures are used and attributed to a specific individual or business, that individual and/or business has earned that amount. There is no assurance that you will do as well using the same information or strategies. If you rely on the specific income or earnings figures used, you must accept all the risks of not doing as well. The described experiences are atypical. Your financial results are likely to differ from those described in the testimonials.
If a product or service is new, you understand that it may not have been available for purchase long enough to provide an accurate earnings history.
Material Modifications Since June 4th, 2014:
(Remember: It is your responsibility to check back often for updates to keep current, and you agree)
- Added on March 19th, 2015; Google Analytics Information.
- Added on March 19th, 2015; Data Security and Data Breach Update.
- Added January 23rd, 2015: CE National® and CE Massage® and CEMassage® are Registered® Trademarks and cannot be used without Express Specific Written Permission.
- Added November 22nd, 2015: NEW SAAS APPOINTMENT SUBSCRIPTION AGREEMENT; CONTINUING EDUCATION MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT UPDATE.
- DELETED November 22nd, 2015: GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS, MEMBERSHIP LICENSE AGREEMENT, AFFILIATE AGREEMENT, VIDEO DISCLAIMER, ADVERTISERS AND SPONSORS DISCLAIMER, COMPANY TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND MERGED INTO CURRENT DOCUMENTS.
- Added November 22nd, 2015: New terminology for SAAS APPOINTMENT SUBSCRIPTION AGREEMENT AND CONTINUING EDUCATION MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT. Now only two main agreements.
- Added November 22nd, 2015: NEW! Added SAAS APPOINTMENT SUBSCRIPTION SOFTWARE.
- Added November 22nd, 2015: Video Policy update.
- Added November 22nd, 2015: Link Policy update.
- Added January 18th, 2021: Updated format, terms, and information.
- Added June 1st, 2021: Updated paragraphs, authorities, terms, and Corrected errors.
- Added June 11th, 2021: Updated paragraphs, authorities, terms, and Corrected errors.
- Added July 10th, 2021: Updated paragraphs, authorities, terms, and Corrected errors.
- Added July 17th, 2021: Updated paragraphs, authorities, terms, and Corrected errors.
The Company Websites, Domains, and Electronic Properties are intended for use by Massage Therapists in the USA and Canada.
Using the Company (Based in the USA) in any way as a user and/or a visitor, you agree that you are at least the minimum age of eighteen (18), or the legal age in your jurisdiction, and explicitly agree to all Agreements, Disclaimers, and all matters with the Company.
Copyright © 2010-2021 The Massage Palms, Inc. DBA CE Massage®, CEMassage® & My CE National. All World-Wide Rights Reserved. You shall not, but not limited to, use, store, stream, share and/or display any Company Content, Courses, the Company Websites, use any of the Company Copyrighted Works and/or any Trademarked Marks in any form, including any advertising both online and/or physically and/or any PDF files and/or any Material without a License and Express Specific Written Permission.