TESTIMONIAL AND MATERIAL CONNECTION(S) DISCLAIMERS
EFFECTIVE DATE: June 4th, 2014.
This TESTIMONIAL AND MATERIAL CONNECTION(S) DISCLAIMERS were last updated on January 18th, 2021.
Generally Expected Results
Testimonials, case studies, and examples found on the Website are Generally Expected Results, do not reflect the typical purchaser’s experience, don’t apply to the average person, and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Suppose we have disclosed typical results based on information provided to us by a manufacturer or other reputable third-party source. In that case, you should presume that the typical results as stated are more reliable than the testimonials and examples found on the Website.
However, you should always perform due diligence and not take such results at face value. We are not responsible for any errors or omissions in typical results information supplied to us by manufacturers or other reputable third parties.
Where specific income or earnings (whether monetary or advertising credits, whether convertible to cash or not), figures are used and attributed to a specific individual or business, that individual or business has earned that amount. There is no assurance that you will do as well using the same information or strategies. If you rely on the specific income or earnings figures used, you must accept all the risk of not doing as well. The described experiences are atypical. Your financial results are likely to differ from those described in the testimonials.
If a product or service is new, you understand that it may not have been available for purchase long enough to provide an accurate earnings history.
(See Material Connection | Material Connections | Compensation Disclosure Policy and NO EARNINGS PROJECTIONS, PROMISES OR REPRESENTATIONS in Legal Documents elsewhere on this Website.)
Material Modifications Since June 4th, 2014:
(Remember: It is your responsibility to check back often for updates to keep current, and you agree)
- Added on March 19th, 2015; Google Analytics Information.
- Added on March 19th, 2015; Data Security and Data Breach Update.
- Added January 23rd, 2015: CE National® and CE Massage® and CEMassage are Registered® Trademarks and cannot be used without express written permission.
- Added November 22nd, 2015: NEW SAAS APPOINTMENT SUBSCRIPTION AGREEMENT; CONTINUING EDUCATION MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT UPDATE.
- DELETED November 22nd, 2015: GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS, MEMBERSHIP LICENSE AGREEMENT, AFFILIATE AGREEMENT, VIDEO DISCLAIMER, ADVERTISERS AND SPONSORS DISCLAIMER, COMPANY TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND MERGED INTO CURRENT DOCUMENTS.
- Added November 22nd, 2015: New terminology for SAAS APPOINTMENT SUBSCRIPTION AGREEMENT AND CONTINUING EDUCATION MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT. Now only two main agreements.
- Added November 22nd, 2015: NEW! Added SAAS APPOINTMENT SUBSCRIPTION SOFTWARE.
- Added November 22nd, 2015: Video Policy update.
- Added November 22nd, 2015: Link Policy update.
- Added January 18th, 2021: Updated format, terms, and information.
Our Website is intended for massage therapists in the USA and Canada.
By using Company (Based in the USA), you agree that you are 18 years of age or older and explicitly agree to the above agreements.
Copyright © 2010-2021 The Massage Palms, Inc. DBA CE Massage®, & My CE National. All World-Wide Rights Reserved. No portion of this document, any screenshots, content, courses, stored in any form, and/or Website (s) may be copied or used by anyone without the express specific written permission of the copyright owner(s). You shall not use, store, or stream, or re-stream our content, material, and courses without express specific written permission. CE Massage and CEMassage are Registered® Trademarks and cannot be used and/or displayed without express written permission.