TESTIMONIAL AND MATERIAL CONNECTION(S) DISCLAIMERS
EFFECTIVE DATE: June 4th, 2014.
These TESTIMONIAL AND MATERIAL CONNECTION(S) DISCLAIMERS were last updated on July 17th, 2021.
Generally Expected Results
Testimonials, case studies, and examples found on Company Websites are Generally Expected Results, do not reflect the typical purchaser’s experience, don’t apply to the average person, and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Suppose the Company has disclosed typical results based on information provided to us by a manufacturer and/or other reputable Third-Party source. In that case, you should presume that the typical results as stated are more reliable than the testimonials and examples found on the Websites.
However, you should always perform due diligence and not take such results at face value. The Company is not responsible for any errors or omissions in typical results information supplied to us by manufacturers or other reputable Third-Parties.
Where specific income or earnings (whether monetary or advertising credits, whether convertible to cash or not), figures are used and attributed to a specific individual or business, that individual and/or business has earned that amount. There is no assurance that you will do as well using the same information or strategies. If you rely on the specific income or earnings figures used, you must accept all the risks of not doing as well. The described experiences are atypical. Your financial results are likely to differ from those described in the testimonials.
If a product or service is new, you understand that it may not have been available for purchase long enough to provide an accurate earnings history.
Material Modifications Since June 4th, 2014:
(Remember: It is your responsibility to check back often for updates to keep current, and you agree)
- Added on March 19th, 2015; Google Analytics Information.
- Added on March 19th, 2015; Data Security and Data Breach Update.
- Added January 23rd, 2015: CE National® and CE Massage® and CEMassage® are Registered® Trademarks and cannot be used without Express Specific Written Permission.
- Added November 22nd, 2015: NEW SAAS APPOINTMENT SUBSCRIPTION AGREEMENT; CONTINUING EDUCATION MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT UPDATE.
- DELETED November 22nd, 2015: GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS, MEMBERSHIP LICENSE AGREEMENT, AFFILIATE AGREEMENT, VIDEO DISCLAIMER, ADVERTISERS AND SPONSORS DISCLAIMER, COMPANY TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND MERGED INTO CURRENT DOCUMENTS.
- Added November 22nd, 2015: New terminology for SAAS APPOINTMENT SUBSCRIPTION AGREEMENT AND CONTINUING EDUCATION MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT. Now only two main agreements.
- Added November 22nd, 2015: NEW! Added SAAS APPOINTMENT SUBSCRIPTION SOFTWARE.
- Added November 22nd, 2015: Video Policy update.
- Added November 22nd, 2015: Link Policy update.
- Added January 18th, 2021: Updated format, terms, and information.
- Added June 1st, 2021: Updated paragraphs, authorities, terms, and Corrected errors.
- Added June 11th, 2021: Updated paragraphs, authorities, terms, and Corrected errors.
- Added July 10th, 2021: Updated paragraphs, authorities, terms, and Corrected errors.
- Added July 17th, 2021: Updated paragraphs, authorities, terms, and Corrected errors.
*If you do request information about any of the Company’s Websites, Domains, and/or electronic properties, but not limited to, licenses, credentials, authorizations, and/or certifications as discussed on any of the Company Websites and/or electronic properties, you must submit a Support Ticket by contacting the Company through the Official Support System with name, address, contact phone, contact emails, signature, and the specific reason(s) for the request and the relief you expect with any supporting documentation so that the Company will have documentation and/or know with whom the Company is communicating and A copy of REAL ID-compliant driver’s licenses and Identification credentials is required for the Company verification of your true identity. REAL IDs have a gold circle with a star in the right corner of the license to indicate it is REAL ID-compliant.
- Note: The signature must match the person on the REAL ID unless you have the legal authority to act on behalf of the entity requesting Information. In that case, your signature must match the person on the REAL ID.
- In the case that an entity does not have a REAL ID, two forms of Identification will need to be provided—for example, a Legal standard Driver’s License or Legal Identification Card and another Legal picture ID.
- In the case of a request from outside of the United States of America, a copy of your Legal Identification will be accepted.
- All Identification provided must be Legal, Current, Valid, and Not Expired.
- The Company’s authority is The Real ID Act of 2005, Pub. L. 109–13 (text) (pdf), 119 Stat. 302, enacted May 11, 2005 (as amended), is an Act of Congress that modifies U.S. Federal law pertaining to security, authentication, and issuance procedure standards for drivers’ licenses and identity documents, as well as various immigration issues pertaining to terrorism.
- Email Notice(s), Chat, submitting a ticket in the Company’s Official Support Ticket System, and/or Telephone calls, and/or a Facsimile (fax), and/or any other method to the Company will not be valid for CLAIMANT NOTICE REQUIREMENTS.
- Notices will not be effective and will not work and serve the intended purpose unless sent in accordance with the above exact requirements, including the precise mailing format and wording and complies with all Company Website Terms and Conditions and Disclaimers, even though the Company may have been previously contacted, notified, telephoned, received a voice mail, received a chat request, received an email and/or Facsimile (fax), received a support ticket, received anything by courier and/or process server, and/or received anything by you, the User, in any other manner, and/or by any other means and/or methods. Incomplete, any response with no identification and/or Anonymous submissions will be returned, shredded, refused, rejected, and/or destroyed without any reciprocal notice.
The Company reserves the right to deny and/or reject any request and/or demand in the Company’s sole discretion for any reason, and you agree. Suppose you are viewing this message, using the Company’s Websites in any way, or using the Company Support Systems and/or Support System Platforms. In that case, you are using the Company and Websites.
The Company Websites, Domains, and Electronic Properties are intended for use by Massage Therapists in the United States of America and Canada.
Using the Company (Based in the United States of America) in any way as a user and/or a visitor, you agree that you are at least the minimum age of eighteen (18), or the Legal age in your jurisdiction, whichever is greater, and explicitly agree to all Agreements, Disclaimers, and all matters with the Company.
Copyright © 2010-2021 The Massage Palms, Inc. DBA CE Massage®, CEMassage® & My CE National. All World-Wide Rights Reserved. You shall not, but not limited to, use, store, stream, share and/or display any Company Content, Courses, the Company Websites, use any of the Company Copyrighted Works and/or any Trademarked Marks in any form, including any advertising both online and/or physically and/or any PDF files and/or any Material without a License and Express Specific Written Permission.