Appointment Subscription Agreement
Effective Date: July 6th, 2016.
This APPOINTMENT SUBSCRIPTION AGREEMENT was last updated on January 1, 2022.
(“THE MASSAGE PALMS, INC”) IS WILLING TO GRANT YOU RIGHTS TO ESTABLISH AN ACCOUNT AND TO USE THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY THIS PRIMARY WEBSITE ONLY UPON THE CONDITION THAT YOU ACCEPT ALL OF THE COMPANY WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND ALL DISCLAIMERS CONTAINED IN ANY OF THE COMPANY’S AGREEMENTS. PLEASE READ ALL THE WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. BY USING ANY OF THE COMPANY’S WEBSITES AND/OR THE COMPANY ITSELF IN ANY WAY AS A USER, YOU INDICATE YOUR AGREEMENT WITH ALL THE COMPANY’S TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND ALL WEBSITE DISCLAIMERS. SUPPOSE YOU ARE ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT ON BEHALF OF A COMPANY AND/OR OTHER LEGAL ENTITIES AND/OR ANY PERSON. IN THAT CASE, YOUR ACCEPTANCE REPRESENTS THAT YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO BIND SUCH ENTITY OR PERSON(S) TO ALL OF THE COMPANY’S WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED IN VARIOUS COMPANY AGREEMENTS. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANY OF THE COMPANY’S WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND/OR DISCLAIMERS ON ANY OF THE COMPANY WEBSITES, DOMAINS, AND/OR IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO BIND YOUR ENTITY OR PERSON(S), THEN THE MASSAGE PALMS, INC., IS UNWILLING TO GRANT YOU RIGHTS TO BE A USER, ESTABLISH AN ACCOUNT, AND/OR USE THE COMPANY LICENSE(S) AND/OR USE ANY OF THE COMPANY’S SERVICES PROVIDED BY ANY OF THE COMPANY DOMAINS AND WEBSITES IN ANY WAY.
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SELECTION MENU:
2. Continuing Education Membership Agreement (All Users/Everyone including any entities that does business with Company in any form)
4. Warranty Disclaimer (All Users/Everyone including any entities that does business with Company in any form)
5. Medical Disclaimer (All Users/Everyone including any entities that does business with Company in any form)
6. Testimonial Disclaimers (All Users/Everyone including any entities that does business with Company in any form)
CE Massage® and CEMassage® is a Private Education Company that provides Educational Courses with proprietary and/or other delivery methods. CE Massage® and CEMassage® has three different levels of participation.
- Any User and Company Online Massage Continuing Education Courses:
- Live Classes Agreement: Powered by CE Massage® and CEMassage®’s for students to find and register for Live “hands-on” classes at a physical location with an instructor present, not over the Internet. Live Courses Provider Agreement User (Physical classes/Providers/Classroom Students). All the Company’s Website Terms and Conditions apply to you, excluding the Appointment Subscription Agreement (IF ANY).
- Appointment Subscription Agreement: Powered by CE Massage® and CEMassage®’s for an Electronic Online Appointment book. Appointment Subscription Agreement Users (Electronic Appointment book users). All the Company’s Website Terms and Conditions apply to you, excluding the Live Courses Provider Agreement (IF ANY).
Official Website Customer Support, Ticket, and Email System- www.CEMassageSupport.com
The Company reserves the right to deny and/or reject any request and/or demand in the Company’s sole discretion for any reason, and you agree. Suppose you are viewing this message, using the Company’s Websites in any way, or using the Company Support Systems and/or Support System Platforms. In that case, you are using the Company and Websites.
The Company Websites, Domains, and Electronic Properties are intended for use by Massage Therapists in the United States of America and Canada.
Using the Company (Based in the United States of America) in any way as a user and/or a visitor, you agree that you are at least the minimum age of eighteen (18), or the Legal age in your jurisdiction, whichever is greater, and explicitly agree to all Agreements, Disclaimers, and all matters with the Company.
Copyright © 2010-2024 The Massage Palms, Inc. DBA (CE Massage®, CEMassage® Registered Trademarks) & My CE National. All World-Wide Rights Reserved. You shall not, but not limited to, use, store, stream, share and/or display any Company Content, Courses, the Company Websites, use any of the Company Copyrighted Works and/or any Registered Trademarks in any form, including any advertising both online and/or physically and/or any PDF files and/or any Material without a License and Express Specific Written Permission.