MI - Michigan Massage Continuing Education
Are We Accepted?
To Renew You Need:
Every 3 years
1 hr Pain & Symptom Management
2 hrs Professional Ethics
1 hr Implicit Bias
With Us, You Can:
Pain & Symptom Mgmt - "may include, but are not limited to, courses in behavior management, behavior modification, stress management, and clinical applications, as they relate to professional practice"
Order Courses or Packages by going to www.CEMassage.com/Courses
The best part is you have one year to take exams.
- Login to your CEMassage Account and click 1-Course Study Material to get started.
- Once there, you can access the reading material by clicking "Open Course." Further directions are given for each individual course, but for each course, you can download it as a PDF file. All of the Exam Questions are given ahead of time within this Material.
- Exam Time! Must receive a 70% to pass. Go into your account and click 2- Take Exam. Exams are treated as "open book" and are not timed. You can save your exam and come back later.
- If you pass, you will receive a certificate. Certificates and Transcripts are all stored within your CEMassage account. To access: Click "Completed Certificates" within your account.
Michigan Board Information
Florida, Georgia, South Carolina & Tennessee: For licensed Massage Therapists who have their license number with the associated state listed within their account prior to taking an exam, we submit credits for each accepted course directly to your board.
Louisiana: For licensed Massage Therapists who have their license number and Louisiana selected within their account, we submit credits to LA for each approved course. Louisiana therapists – Please visit www.cemassage.com/la to view our current list of approved courses PRIOR to taking an exam (as course listings can change); no exchanges or refunds will be granted. Only courses that appear on our LA webpage with an LCEU number are approved for LA. We do not submit credit for courses not approved by Louisiana.
For all other states, entities, and board certification, it is your responsibility to submit credits to your appropriate licensing/certification board for each accepted course by your board. While we do our best to provide current and accurate information, it is ultimately your responsibility to ensure acceptance. Generally, you will have to submit the certificates during the renewal process or upon being audited. Your certificates are always available inside your account. We do not guarantee approval for each course for each state. NOT all courses are approved, even if we are approved directly by the state (our provider numbers will appear on each certificate regardless of approval). Note: This list is subject to change.
- Verify All Information, Requirements, and Hours Required by your Board prior to ordering.
- Verify all renewal information and the courses you can and cannot take with us as each renewing entity is different.
- The above information is on a "state" level. Be sure to check your local city and county regulations as they may require continuing education or have specific requirements for licensing and/or renewal.
- Laws frequently change. If you see any errors, please contact us so that we may correct the information listed above.
For more credentials, go here.