FL - Florida Massage Continuing Education Florida Board Approved Provider 50-12773
Human Trafficking 1 hour course is required by Jan 1st, 2021. We do have an approved human trafficking course Link to Human Trafficking Course
Are We Accepted?
How We Are Accepted:
& NCBTMB Approved 451576
To Renew You Need:
Every 2 years
2 hours Medical Errors
2 hours Professional Ethics
2 hours Florida Law
6 other hours (can be online)
12 hours (live, in class)
We submit credits directly to CE Broker
Order Courses or Packages by going to www.CEMassage.com/Courses
The best part is you have one year to take exams.
- Login to your CEMassage Account and click 1-Course Study Material
You can view the course on the website or download the course as a PDF file.
All of the Exam Questions are given ahead of time within this Material.
Exam Time! Must receive a 70% to pass. Go into your account and click 2- Take Exam.
It is not timed and is treated as Open Book.
If you pass, you will receive a certificate. Certificates and Transcripts are all stored within your
CEMassage account. To access: Click "Completed Certificates" within your account.
Florida Board Information
It is your responsibility to:
- Verify All Information, Requirements and Hours Required by your Board.
- Verify all renewal information and the courses you can and cannot take with us.
- You must submit credit to your board, as this is not our responsibility (with the exception of FL, GA, and LA).
- The above information is on a state level. Be sure to check your local city and county regulations as they may require continuing education or have specific requirements for licensing and/or renewal.
- Laws frequently change. If you see any errors, please contact us so that we may correct the information listed above.
My CE National is approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB) as a continuing education Approved Provider. Provider Number 451576-11