Texas Package 12 hours
An Exclusive CE Massage® Package
Online / Home Study Courses
Please click on the below icons for more information about this online CE package.
Texas Package Information
If you would like to customize the package with different courses, please call. 12 hours to renew your TX Massage License.
Total Number of Hours: 12 hours
Total Number of Courses: 2 courses
Courses Included in this package:TMJ Disorders (8 hours)Fibromyalgia (4 hours)
Texas Package is worth 12 hours, all for one LOW price!
Top Competitors Price is $110.00
Our Normal Low Price is $80.00
You will still need to obtain Human Trafficking which is offered directly by the Texas Health and Human Services for free (our course does not count).
- What Happens After Ordering
To Access Your Courses: Inside your account, go to the tab "My Courses." If you do not readily see this tab, click "My Account" first, then you will see "1 - My Courses."
You will use this material as a guide to take and pass each exam. Each course has its own online exam, so after you have read through the material, you must pass the associated online exam to get credit for taking the course.
To access the online exam inside your account, click "My Exams." You may save your work without losing it. Once you successfully pass the course exam, you will have access to your certificate immediately. This certificate is your proof of completing the entire course.
You have one year (365 days) from the purchase date to complete your courses; however, if your renewal is due before this date, you may need to complete them before the one-year expiration.
After your course expires, you will no longer have access to the courses. You have the option within 60 days of the expiration to purchase a 6-month extension of time, which will reactivate each expired course with a new expiration of 6 months from the date of extension. You can purchase this within your account or by giving us a call within 60 days after expiration.
- Courses are Considered (disclaimers):
---The courses in this package are considered online or home study.
---You have instant access to the course material and the associated online exam that you must pass to complete each course.
---The courses in this package are considered reading comprehension. You must read the study material and pass each online exam.
---You can download each course and exam questions as a PDF file that you can save to your computer and/or print.
---For PDF files, you may need to have Adobe Reader on your computer or download an Adobe Reader App on your Phone; however, many internet browsers have a built-in PDF reader.
- Courses are Not Considered (disclaimers):
---The courses are NOT video.
---The courses are NOT an audio file.
---The courses are NOT mailed out in any format. Nothing comes by mail, as you have instant access to the courses upon ordering.
---The courses are NOT a webinar.
---The courses are NOT considered an In-Person/Live Class and will not be accepted as such.
---The courses are NOT scheduled, as you can complete this course 24/7.
---For Florida, the courses are NOT accepted in the category “Live: Relevant to and Focus on Massage Therapy Techniques.”
- Course Searching & Filtering
For all states, you should search specifically for courses that you know are accepted for your state, as some subject matters will not be accepted. For New York, Louisiana, and Texas specifically, please filter by category, then your state, and press Submit. This will help you as a general guide as to what would be accepted; however, it is still up to you to determine the acceptance. If you are unsure as to what your state requires or need their contact information, go to “Credentials/Licenses,” scroll down and select your appropriate state. If you need their contact information, scroll to the bottom of that page under “Massage Board Information.”
- Getting Credit and Renewal Information
Florida, Georgia, South Carolina & Tennessee: For Licensed Massage Therapists, we submit credits for each accepted course directly to your Board in these specific states; however, this submission is made for those who have entered their License Number with the Associated State listed within their account before taking an exam.
Louisiana: For licensed Massage Therapists who have their license number and Louisiana selected within their account, we submit credits to LA for each approved course. Louisiana Therapists Notice: Visit www.cemassage.com/la to view our current list of approved courses before taking an exam (as course listings can change); no exchanges or refunds will be granted. Only courses on our LA webpage with an LCEU number are approved for LA. We do not submit credit for courses not approved by Louisiana.
For all other states, entities, and board certification, it is your responsibility to submit credits to your appropriate licensing/certification board for each accepted course by your board. While we do our best to provide current and accurate information, it is ultimately your responsibility to ensure acceptance. Generally, you will have to submit the certificates during the renewal process or upon being audited. Your certificates are always available inside your account. We do not guarantee approval for each course for each state. NOT all courses are approved, even if we are approved directly by the state (our provider numbers will appear on each certificate regardless of approval). Note: This list is subject to change.
---For all states, you should search specifically for courses that you know are accepted for your state. This includes but is not limited to New York, Louisiana, and Texas.
---If you are unsure what your state requires for renewal or need their contact information to find out, please click on "Credentials/Licenses" at the top of the website, then select your renewing entity. If you need their contact information, scroll to the bottom of the page until you see "Massage Board Information."
To view your state's renewing information, please go here.
- Please review each of the above dropdown FAQs, as this will answer many of your questions.
- We do our best to determine if these courses or any of our courses are accepted by a specific state, but we make no guarantee. Please note that it is your responsibility to know if this course will count towards your specific state(s) before taking an exam. Not all courses are accepted by a particular state or organization, even if we have a provider number. You must determine which course(s) are accepted by your state or organization. Once you take an exam, we cannot exchange a course for another.
- Live or Online: The courses are not accepted as live, in-person, in-class, contact hours, live webinar, or anything related to a “live” aspect course by any entity whatsoever. You can take these courses 24/7 constituting them as online/home study courses. A “live” course is one with an instructor present during set times. We make no full, partial, or prorated refunds.
- Verify all renewal information and the courses you can and cannot take with us, regardless of what we state, as requirements periodically change, and our information may be outdated.
- Online Courses
- Instant Access
- Desktop & Mobile Friendly
- Instant Certificates
- View & Complete Courses Online 24/7
- Easy to Navigate
- (Optional PDF) Download Courses & Exams
- Printing Optional
- Open-Book Exams
- NOT Live / Mailed / Webinar or Video
- What Happens After Ordering
- Texas Package Information