I founded my business in 1986 to promote holistic living with a focus on energetic healing and intuitive development. I am a certified Intuitive Energy Healer and Intuitive Consultant and have been a Continuing Education Provider since 2008. My holistic practice is the basis for my self-published book Sustaining Joy. The book is available in several formats with published articles in many magazines.
- Aug 13, 2017 - Aug 13, 2017
- 120 Music Lane, Sylva, NC, Jackson County, North Carolina, USA.
Location Type : Apartment
6Number of Hours
$150.00For the entire class
HEALING THE HEALER
This class is approved for Massage Therapists, NC Cosmetologists, Estheticians, Natural Hair Care Specialists, and Manicurists.
If you are eligible, you will receive two certificates of course completion.
Class Description- (Self Care)
Class is 6 CE Hours
Attendance is open to everyone.
This class supports Massage Therapists, Bodyworkers, and Cosmetologists by offering tools to keep yourself healthy while expending your energy to help others.
1. Build the immune system while under stress.
2. Recognize which actions are needed to reduce stress.
3. Perform self-healing techniques to stay healthy while expending energy to others.
4. Develop intuition to promote a healthy assessment of personal and professional life.
5. Application of the methods of intuitive healing.
6. Develop a deeper understanding of the body, mind and spirit.
7. Identify physical and psychological effects of stress.
8. Discover stress management techniques.
9. Create a personal stress management meditation practice.
1. Introduction to knowledge of a healthy immune system.
2. Practice techniques and exercises for stress reduction regularly.
3. Establish a daily routine that fits individual needs.
4. Specific techniques to develop insight and release fears.
5. How journal exercises uncover fears that adversely affect lives.
6. A visualizing meditation encourages inner strength with a new way of experiencing stressors.
7. Examples of how stress challenges health, and personal and professional relationships.
8. Explore the principle of meditation.
9. Entire body meditation for individual self-healing practice.
Board Approved Continuing Education Provider for the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB) No.450819-08.
Florida Board of Massage Therapy Continuing Education Provider No. 50-15726
Georgia Board of Massage Therapy Continuing Education Provider No. 50-15726
North Carolina Board of Cosmetic Arts Continuing Education Provider
What do I need to wear?
Wear casual loose fitting clothing
What do I need to bring?
CE Massage does not handle or provide any refunds from the provider or to the student. The providers refund/cancellation policy is below:
Registration available until 7 days before the class No registration at the door Full refund on cancellation until 2 days before the class
- What do I need to wear?
I am a Continuing Education Provider, Author and Energy Healer. It is my passion to provide holistic skills to Massage Therapists, Bodyworkers, Nurses and Cosmetologists as they touch so many lives. I currently reside in the Great Smoky Mountains of North Carolina where I teach my classes and healing work.