I founded my business in 1986 to promote holistic living with a focus on energetic healing and intuitive development. I am a certified Intuitive Energy Healer and Intuitive Consultant and have been a Continuing Education Provider since 2008. My holistic practice is the basis for my self-published book Sustaining Joy. The book is available in several formats with published articles in many magazines.
- Jun 25, 2017 - Jun 25, 2017
- 24 Bellhaven Road, Asheville, NC, Buncombe County, North Carolina, USA.
Location Type : Office
6Number of Hours
$150.00For the entire class
DEVELOPING YOUR INTUITION (Self Care)
This class is approved for Massage Therapists, NC Cosmetologists, Estheticians, Natural Hair Care Specialists and Manicurists.
If you are eligible, you will receive two certificates of course completion.
This course contains specific content from my book for enhancing and refining intuitive skills for Massage Therapists and Bodyworkers. The exercises are designed to encourage intuitive development and can be completed again at a later date.
Develop your intuition and trust and you will open yourself to Joy.
1. Develop your intuition and enhance holistic bodywork
2. Manifest your dreams and desires
3. Ask and receive what you want in life
4. Achieve true freedom through self-love
5. Transform your fears into self-empowerment
6. Meditate to reduce stress
7. Open your heart to love
8. Choose Joy
1. Explore and rely on your inner knowing
2. Stretch your vision to manifest your dreams
3. Opening to receiving more in your practice
4. Exercises in letting go for true freedom
5. Identify, embrace, release and transform fear
6. Establish and apply a meditation practice to release stress
7. Releasing your fears opens your heart
Board Approved Continuing Education Provider for the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB) No.450819-08.
Florida Board of Massage Therapy Continuing Education Provider No. 50-15726
Georgia Board of Massage Therapy Continuing Education Provider No. 50-15726
North Carolina Board of Cosmetic Arts Continuing Education Provider
What do I need to wear?
Wear casual loose fitting clothing
What do I need to bring?
CE Massage does not handle or provide any refunds from the provider or to the student. The providers refund/cancellation policy is below:
Registration available until 7 days before the class No registration at the door Full refund on cancellation until 2 days before the class
- What do I need to wear?
I am a Continuing Education Provider, Author and Energy Healer. It is my passion to provide holistic skills to Massage Therapists, Bodyworkers, Nurses and Cosmetologists as they touch so many lives. I currently reside in the Great Smoky Mountains of North Carolina where I teach my classes and healing work.